We have visited Bermuda many times. We have stayed all over the Island but keep coming back to the Pompano. The Staff is the secret to their success. We have taken friends and family and have never been disappointed. The views are spectacular, the food is outstanding, the staff makes you feel special. It is a long ride from the airport but worth the expense. You have the convenience of the Ferry and the Hotel staff that will take you where you need to go. A suggestion would be change entertainment and make bar a fun place to be. We will be back this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish