My wife, 20 year old daughter and I just returned from 5 nights at Pompano Beach Resort. Recommended by friends who stay there all the time. Have traveled all over US and Europe and have never met nicer owners, Tom and Larry Lamb...or staff. Tom greeted us when we arrived and immediately made us feel like family. If you don't want people being genuinely friendly to you then don't stay here! We stayed in the Cuda Cottage, room 4 and my sister in law and her family stayed next door in room 3. Rooms were overly large. King bed and a sitting area with a pull out couch. Beautiful large bathroom...unbelievable views of the ocean! Since Cuda Cottage has only 2 rooms it was perfect for 2 families traveling together. Food was excellent...definitely do the MAP plan as you get full breakfast and dinner each day. You don't even need to eat lunch. Not sure why some people complain about the beach. Yes it was small but it was well maintained and the water is to die for! They also offer all kinds of water toys so you will not be bored. We did not feel the need to move off the private beach for 5 days. Tom and Larry hire the absolutely nicest, well behaved and helpful "interns"...college students, most of whom are getting degrees in Hotel Management. Port Royal Golf Course is right next door and they will give you a ride over to the course. All I can say is that we are very picky and I would have a hard time thinking of one thing that wasn't done well. The resort is built on the side of a hill so if you have trouble walking ask for a room closer to the main building. Will definitely be coming back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish