This hotel has a great location and a beautiful private beach. I stayed here with my husband and 2 kids. It is a very family friendly hotel. I see why people return here. The owners Larry and Tom are very visible and the staff is very friendly. Fishing rods are available to use whenever you want and you can fish right at the beach or at the on site marina. My son who is 10 loved this! We also went on a fishing boat through the hotel and brought back fish which the hotel staff cooked for us. The room we stayed in had a large bathroom, which I loved! The room was large with a king bed. There was also a couch which converted to a bed and they brought in a cot. I do feel the pool and hot tubs could use an upgrade. I would recommend this hotel to people who want to relax and enjoy the view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish