I have not stayed at Tucker's Point, but I would definitely say that The Reefs was a solid experience. I don't think pictures do it justice. It's a stunning resort perched on cliffs overlooking the ocean. Check-in was efficient. The breakfast was efficient. The views are fantastic. The staff was mostly friendly. The pool is to die for. The hot tub is awesome. The beach laying out area is great. The concierge set us up with two good tee-times at Port Royal and Mid-Ocean club. Despite other comments here, I did not think the bathrooms were "tired."
Some tips: Do ask the concierge to make reservations in advance. We made the mistake of not doing this and ended up having to eat around 9pm each night.
A needed improvement: The Wi-Fi coverage is terrible. I had to go out to the pool to deal with e-mail...my room had essentially no Wi-Fi coverage. I found this frustrating given that I sort of rely on WiFi internationally over cellular data. At $600 a night, the WiFi should be flawless, no excuse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda