We didn't stay here, although the incredible view made me wish we were!
We went for Sunday Brunch, which was fantastic, an amazing array of all types of food - seafood/smoked salmon/sushi, omelette/waffle station (with sugar-free syrup which, being diabetic is very much appreciated), eggs benedict/usual breakfast items, roast chicken/ribs/pork/lamb/Yorkshire puddings, huge range of desserts including chocolate fountain.
At $48 plus service, not cheap but we thought well worth it. The wife had the 'endless bubbles' option with prosecco on tap, so she really enjoyed that!
Waiting staff couldn't have been friendlier and were very attentive.
The views of the ocean from the dining room are to die for.
Would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda