The Reefs is a bit of heaven on earth. The location, overlooking the ocean with a private beach, is just lovely. The rooms are not luxurious, but they are clean and modern. The views from the room more than make up for the lack of luxury.
The resort amenities are plentiful: Good restaurants, beautiful pool, bar with entertainment, food & drink service on the beach, complimentary use of kayaks and SUPs.
The staff is friendly, attentive, and eager to please.
We had an upper level poolside room. It was nice. Next time we will likely reserve a room closer to the ocean, further away from the pool, just for a change of view.
We look forward to our next visit to Bermuda and the Reefs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Widely recognized as the best hotel in Bermuda, this award-winning and intimate hotel offers spectacular ocean views from every room. Perched along limestone cliffs overlooking its own private beach you'll enjoy legendary Bermudian hospitality and gourmet dining at three different restaurants. The Reefs is one place where you will feel perfectly at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Destinology, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reefs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Hotel Southampton
- Reefs Resort Southampton
- The Reefs Bermuda/Southampton Parish
- Reefs Bermuda