“Nice meal by the water”

Ocean Club Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Club Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great seafood simply prepared and served surfside. There's nothing better. The Ocean Club's new approach combines the freshest local catch with the relaxed atmosphere of this sea side setting. Take in the ocean. Soak up the sun. Let the breaking waves be your soundtrack. Bermuda's best ocean views are just as much a part of this experience as the seafood. Come from the beach, come for lunch, come for dinner, come for a cold, crisp glass of wine or a frosty beer. Try a tropical cocktail at the Terrace Bar, or a nibble from the small bites menu.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner at the Ocean Club our first night in Bermuda. We had a six pm reservation and were seated promptly. The staff was very attentive and did a great job. The view from the outside balcony is lovely. The food was very good. We had a seafood tower which was just ok for the price. We are from Boston and used to getting far more fresh fish in a $100+ tower. The salmon dish I had was delicious as was my husbands steak was cooked perfectly and tasty. Overall this was a nice spot and pleasant dinner.

FairmontSouthampton, Manager at Ocean Club Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share this with the team. I'm sure this feedback will be an encouragement to our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Scenery was the best overlooking the ocean. Took pictures before dinner that will provide a great memory. We had a party of 30 with a pre fixe meal that was great. Had the fish chowder that looked more like a chili but was tasty. Ordered the salmon that was juicy and tasty along with mashed potatoes and asparagus. For desert the key lime pie was great. Go and enjoy the food and the views.

Hi passportreadyatl,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The view was spectacular from the outside seating area. Our server was from Australia and was by far the best server we had all week and any of the restaurants we went to. The calamari was outstanding, shrimp with watermelon so good and I hate a crazy good fish dish that actually had bananas and almonds in it! The key lime pie was excellent and the Mai Thai's were absolutely perfect. Even the bread was killer. We will definitely be back next time we are in Bermuda!

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share this with Dominic and the team. I'm sure this feedback will be an encouragement to our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The mussels we're the best ever and we eat a lot of them. Dominic the server from Australia was so sweet and attentive... view from patio and sunset beautiful over the water a must

FairmontSouthampton, Manager at Ocean Club Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Kelley,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our restaurant. I agree, those mussels are phenomenal. I have passed on this feedback to Dominic and the team. I hope we get to see you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stumbled into the Ocean Club shortly after arriving in Bermuda. Cameron took excellent care of us. We started with a watermelon jalapeño margarita and wahoo ceviche. About the time the sun set, we had the calamari and a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Everything was so good we came back two days later to try the full menu. Our waiter John took fabulous care of us. After taking way too many photos of the amazing view, we both ate very well. I especially enjoyed my grilled wahoo with sautéed spinach and creamed corn. It was such a lovely evening in a relaxed environment I didn’t want to leave. Luckily I had a glass of wine too good to rush.

Hi worldtravelbr,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our restaurant. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with me and the team here at Ocean Club. Even better to hear that your experience overall was amazing. I hope we get to see you back soon.