Review Highlights
Scuba Diving

I have been diving in many fine places with many great people, but G is one of the best. G himself... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
MySense100
New York City, New York
via mobile
Excellent!

Great dive in Carlisle Bay seeing shipwrecks - G is wonderfully relaxed and friendly but also very... read more

Reviewed 28 January 2021
edsQ819IE

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from US$42.00
from US$133.34
from US$25.65
from US$76.93
More Info
All reviews scuba diving fish dive experience dive shop carlisle bay my advanced open water dive master personal touch amazing diving pebbles beach marine life these guys his knowledge personalized service amazing experience the reefs marine park
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2017

It was our family's first time scuba diving and we had a blast ! G & Karina are amazing, friendly, funny and really made us feel comfortable and safe. They patiently took the time to walk us through the training until we felt comfortable, while still joking around and making it fun. They were both warm and inviting and put us at ease with their professionalism and knowledge. The dive was remarkable, Karina patiently reassured us and guided us through a magnificent dive. My sons described it as 'the best experience' of the lives..... and they are very hard to impress ! I think they have turned us into divers ! Thanks G & Karina ... we will be back. Colin, Darlene, Furry & Swaggy .

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Karina and G were absolutely fantastic. I called around a number of dive shops and Karina's helpful and friendly nature over the phone made me choose them for diving. The boat is great, the service fantastic, and I felt very safe while diving with these guys. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

When my husband and I arrived at G Fish for our snorkel trip, G and Karina were friendly and welcoming right from the start. There were only 4 other people with us on the boat that day (2 experienced scuba divers and 2 beginner divers)....which always makes for a far more pleasant and personalized experience.   G gave a little (comedy-infused, and perhaps embellished) history of the area and what we would see...and we were off!  The snorkeling was great... clear water, cool shipwrecks and lots of colourful fish....but it was what happened when we returned to the boat that made the experience so amazing for me.  G handed me the second respirator from his scuba tank and patiently waited while I got over my nerves and became comfortable with breathing underwater. He then proceeded to guide me down to one of the shipwrecks to see it up close. Basically, all I had to do was relax and breathe....he did everything else.  It was incredible. When we re-surfaced, I was super-excited, and G suggested we do another, longer "tandem dive" another day.  Umm...yes please!!!   Same thing on the second dive... all I had to do was relax, breathe, and equalize (and take ridiculous amounts of video!)  It was amazing! Being able to get inside of those shipwrecks was unbelievable!
The reason that G Fish blows all those other scuba and snorkel companies out of the water () is because of G and Karina, their genuine passion for what they do, and their desire to share the beauty of the underwater world with their clients, regardless of their experience level.  G is so patient, caring, knowledgeable and professional, and I felt completely relaxed and safe with him as my guide.  Thank you G Fish for that initial little nudge out of my comfort zone...and the unforgettable experience!  Mike and I can't wait to come back to Barbados... we'll see you then!!

1  Thank HHHToronto
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Went diving with G and Patrick, they are exceptionally friendly and professional. Diving with G Fish Watersports was the highlight of our vacation. Will definitely use them again on my next trip to Barbados.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Through another water sports company near Rockley Beach, we found G fish watersports. We headed to Carlisle Bay on a Sunday afternoon and found G who was expecting us. He was professional and personable. He had all the equipment ready and took us out to the (it seemed to me) popular spot with wrecks and plenty of beautiful fish. He ended up in the water with us, guiding us to ensure that we saw all the wrecks and that we were managing well. We even witnessed an octopus eating another octopus! This was my bf's first time snorkelling and G made it a lot of fun. Also, thumbs up to Hang Ten Adventures for helping us get to G Fish!