Review Highlights
Scuba Diving

I have been diving in many fine places with many great people, but G is one of the best. G himself... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
MySense100
New York City, New York
via mobile
Excellent!

Great dive in Carlisle Bay seeing shipwrecks - G is wonderfully relaxed and friendly but also very... read more

Reviewed 28 January 2021
edsQ819IE

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from US$42.00
from US$133.34
from US$25.65
from US$76.93
More Info
All reviews scuba diving fish dive experience dive shop carlisle bay my advanced open water dive master personal touch amazing diving pebbles beach marine life these guys his knowledge personalized service amazing experience the reefs marine park
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We are a group of relatively experienced divers from the U.K., used to doing all the hard work ourselves. To be honest I had trouble adjusting to how we were being spoiled! All the kit was set up, ready to be tested by us, and any questions about the kit were dealt with on the spot.
We had 3 relaxing dives, which couldn’t have been made easier.
Both Karina and G are brilliant, the atmosphere was very easy going but totally under control, exactly how it should be. They also respected our skills and experience level, which is something I have found absent with some other shops.
Keep up the good work. The boat is lovely!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018

G and Karina were amazing and gave me the confidence to scuba for the first time. Brilliant experience, one everyone should try. Definitely recommend diving with GFish anytime and everytime!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My daughters and I went diving with G and Karina on Dec. 29. I rarely ever write reviews but think so highly of them that I wanted to leave one. I have some major back isssues and they made me feel feel very comfortable about going out. G helped me don all my equipment in the water so I did not have to carry extra weight. Karina and G provided a very personalized experience and made us feel like this was our 10th dive with them. I recommend them highly and would not dive with anyone else in Barbados. The wreck dive was especially amazing. We loved it!

Date of experience: December 2017
Gaird C, Owner at G Fish Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Marc,

We are so delighted that you chose G Fish! It was a pleasure showing you and your family around our underwater world here in Barbados and we hope that you will join us in some more diving adventures in the future!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My son completed his certification (he is 12) just yesterday. Karina is an outstanding instructor that offers the quality you would typically get in North America. Great personality, excellent dive sites. Thanks for the great experience we will see you soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

It was our family's first time scuba diving and we had a blast ! G & Karina are amazing, friendly, funny and really made us feel comfortable and safe. They patiently took the time to walk us through the training until we felt comfortable, while still joking around and making it fun. They were both warm and inviting and put us at ease with their professionalism and knowledge. The dive was remarkable, Karina patiently reassured us and guided us through a magnificent dive. My sons described it as 'the best experience' of the lives..... and they are very hard to impress ! I think they have turned us into divers ! Thanks G & Karina ... we will be back. Colin, Darlene, Furry & Swaggy .