Ways to Experience Calabaza Sailing Cruises
More Info
from US$100.00
More Info
3,551 results
All reviews rum punch captain danny fish banana bread sea turtles sunset cruise crackers taking pictures great food food and drinks underwater photos highlight of our trip first stop ship wrecks small group delicious lunch from start to finish
Reviewed today

Friendly fun crew in a relaxed environment. Top food and drink provided . Recommend 100% Most fun we have had in long time

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We sailed Barbados on the Calabaza 2, I must say the guys were absolutely amazing, looked after us all day, in the water, on the boat, giving us points of interest around the island. The food and beverages served were constantly coming and were great quality.
I would recommend and use these guys again, outstanding.
Andy and Denise

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Amazing cruise with Diego, Sean and Andrew. The service was impeccable, the food divine the drinks flowed and the snorkelling was superb. We had a small rain shower which added to our fun as we held an impromptu diving competition followed by more snorkeling and swimming in the rain. The music was great the boat was sparklingly clean.
I can't recommend it enough.
We did consider hijacking the boat but keeping the very charming crew.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Shaun Andrew and Diego were excellent hosts - food was excellent - service excellent and really good fun! Best catamaran in Barbados!

Reviewed 3 days ago

I booked this trip about 3 weeks prior to our holiday through the website and received instant confirmation, The driver who picked us up was approx 10 minutes late and I was panicking slightly as it was a Sunday but I needn’t have worried. Barbados time!!!! All the previous reviewers have said it all really so there’s not much more to add but my family (husband, myself and 2 teenagers) had a fantastic time. The other people on the boat were all lovely and I think, because there are 2 boats, they tend to put like minded people together. I’m not sure about this, obviously, but there’s was another family similar ages to ourselves and 2 other couples totally 12. The group was small enough to get to know each one which was nice. The 3 crew we had consisted of Andrew, Shaun and Kieron and they were very friendly as well as professional. A credit to Calabaza. The trip was well thought out and although they do it every day, you could tell they love their job. Who wouldn’t?!!!

Reviewed 3 days ago

We had the most incredible trip with Shawn and crew, on the Calabaza. From amazing snorkeling and shipwrecks, to some of the best food you will ever have, a day and evening on the Calabaza is a must do, if traveling to Barbados ! Shawn and crew are very professional, personable, and know how to make a great day , perfect ! I can’t wait to come back and spend the day with these guys . A trip to the island is not complete, without sailing with these guys ! Thanks for an awesome trip !

Reviewed 3 days ago

Truly the best experience on a catamaran yet! Sean, Shawn & Mitch did a excellent job looking after our small group of 9. Everything from start to finish was a top quality experience. Small group, great drinks, food & great hosts!

You cannot go wrong if you book a cruise with Calabaza!

Reviewed 3 days ago

I along with 8 friends and some more we met on the catamaran on October 31 2018 had an amazing day with Calabaza. They picked us up at the port and delivered us back to the ship with plenty of time to spare. We went on the adult only cruise and I cannot say enough about the cleanliness of the boat, the dedication of the crew in service, attitude and desire to give you the best day they can out on the water. The day started of with drinks and snorkelling with the turtles. They even take their own camera and take photos that they post for free for you of the day. We then snorkelled over the ship wrecks. Lunch was amazing anchored just off of a beach that you could swim to if you wished, stay on the boat or hang out I the water. They were even kind enough to share their recipes. I cannot say enough about this company or this excursion. It has made me want to return to Barbados

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We did the sunset cruise with Sean, Andrew & Mitch (apologies if the names aren’t correct).
We were able to swim with a turtle & spent time at the shipwrecks.they were very friendly and patient. They spent time making sure we were ok, without putting any pressure on us.
I was nervous but knew Sean was making sure I was doing alright.
Our 6 yr old had the best day ever and helped steer the boat back to dock which was incredible, the whole time he was asking questions and being taught little bits about sailing.
The only small criticism is although the food was delicious there were no gluten free alternatives despite us lifting that on the booking page & a few child friendly options would also be helpful.
Thanks for a great day!!
Your staff are incredible!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I had the opportunity to ride on the catamaran on October 23rd and had an amazing time. The driver that came to pick us up turned in to to our parking lot right on time. We were greeted at the dock by one of the crew members then helped on the boat and from the moment we got on that boat our every need was catered to the crew was amazing and engaging you felt like they knew you so friendly and approachable. They were very knowledgeable about the island and educated us once we touched certain landmarks. I had previously done the Jolly Roger and thought is was great but this was better in that they only do 12 people at a time while some the others take larger numbers so you don't have that feeling of being catered to because there are so many people, it's also good to for when you go to swim with turtles at any given time there can be 2 or 3 turtles if your in a large group not everyone may have the opportunity to interact but here you could cuz it was a small group. Do this cruise you will not regret it and at the end you will be given a hug by the crew mother!!!