“BEST BEACH”

Barbados Half-Day Island Tour
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Boatyard offers unbeatable beach facilities enhanced only by the natural white sandy beach and calm azure water. Upon entering The Boatyard, a beach package is offered which ensures you a day filled with fun and pleasure in paradise. Come and enjoy our many amenities which include:- lounge chair, shared umbrella (while stocks last), Ocean Trampoline, Iceberg Climb and Slide, dive platform, rope swing (ask for scheduled times), fresh water showers, restrooms, pool table, WiFi, beach-side restaurant, bar and lively music. Be sure to ask about our turtle and snorkel tour available on select days throughout the year. *Please note that ID may be required for entry*
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BEST BEACH”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I went here in January 2013 and i FELL in love with this place. We went with Royal Caribbean and we heard about this beach from one of the servers that we had. It was the perfection combination of Fun, Clean and BEAUTIFUL!!! This is by far my favorite beach to date. Blue crystal clear water (so clear you can see the colorful fish swimming in some areas) It was definitely more of a party beach which was perfect for us. But it could also be a family beach as well. I can't wait to go back here. Had an amazing time and I already tell all my friends to visit this beach.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Amanda 'Mandy' K

Hanford, California
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great beach place for everyone”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place was great to spend the day. You can drink, lounge on the beach, swim, etc. It had lots of activities in the water for kids and adults. I would highly recommend spending the day here especially in you are going on a cruise that stops here.

Visited March 2014
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Great beach”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Lovely beach club in Bridgetown. Entertainment all day long and drink offers throughout the day. Sometimes need to be early to get best chairs.

Visited September 2013
CHAMP FLEURS NA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Relaxing near the end of our vacation”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My cousin and I decided to have a relaxing day after all our friends left, we went to Boatyard, payed BBD$40.00 per person to enter and that $40 was the start of a $200.00 day at the beach, good ambiance, with a decent mix of music, from soca, to reggae, to pop and even country. The water was calm and clear and the beach chairs were clean. The rum punch was pre mixed though and not with fresh juices, they used the cheaper syrups, that if left too long to sit, have sediments at the end of the drink. The food made up for it though, the fish cake were great, not too oily or salty, and everything was well seasoned and well cooked, not burnt or undercooked. It was also one of the few places I got a beastly cold Carib, so cheers to that, I'll go there again.

Visited June 2014
Toronto
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent day at the beach”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I had a great time there one afternoon, 3rd week in May. After her dragging me thru a few jewelry stores on Broad street, the manger at one of the stores suggested this place for lunch, Whew it saved my day! Food was good, the price was decent too! I had a chicken wrap and my wife had fish both good! I saw this place on google earth and saw the photos of the rope swing into the water.... I thought no way am I doing this... but this is the beach i wanted to go to escape shopping!! After lunch I was up in a flash to do the rope swing... lot of fun and the water is great!!! (I'm not a dare devil anymore and a few years past 30 (decades?)) anyway it was a blast, great day!!! The sign husband day care says it all !!!!! Next time we are in Bridgetown, I'll be here and the wife can meet me after shopping!!
whoohooo

(did I mention beautiful beach, calm clear water) awwwwww

Oh -BTW - my wife and I walked over, not a bad walk, but she had sandals on and cut her foot(only a small cut) along the way - the staff was excellent in getting her disinfectant and band aids - nice!! thank you!
(hint if ya walk over wear shoes)

Visited May 2014