the WALMER LODGE is A NASTY disturbing place that shouldn't be ON THE BARBADOS TOURIST list. it makes THE ISLAND look bad. MY COUSIN AND went there thinking WE WERE GETTIN ON OF the best apts ON THE ISLAND instead WE GOT A 2 bedroom full OF wholes in the ceiling, AND a very DISTURBING SMELL. THE PERSON IN charged looked LIKE she was HAVIN A BAD DAY. WE wanted to cry AT THE "DUMP" WE would have CALLED HOME for the next FIVE, days we left AND FOUND A wonderful room AT THE MELROSE ATPS. WE are born BAJANS and that this even allow A PIG TO stay there, YEAH its that BAD. KEEP LOOKING. the tourist POLICE needs TO INSPECT the site AND SHUT IT down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A serene and peaceful vacation on our beautiful West Coast is yours for the taking at Walmer Lodge. Just 50 yards from your balcony is a lovely white sandy beach, a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea and our tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Walmer Lodge Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walmer Lodge Apartments Hotel Bridgetown
- Walmer Lodge Apartments Barbados/Bridgetown