I have to say this is the best hotel for business in Barbados. It is very modern and very tailored towards the business traveller.
I have stayed here a number of times (more than 10) on business and always found the rooms to be immaculate. If you can get into an exec room on the third floor the spa bath is wonderful! Well worth flirting with the receptionist :)
There is one thing that lets this hotel down - plastic plates. I realise that the little deli/grill is small and doesn't serve michelin star food, but I hate eating off a plastic plate. I have mentioned this several times and this is the single thing that lets this place down - I feel like Im 7 years old again at a children's party.
That said, the staff are very attentive and helpful and I would recommend this hotel to a business traveller any day of the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados