We stayed at the Courtyard one night as we had just came back from Tobago. The Courtyard is located in the Historic District. We had a room with two beds, microwave and refrigerator. It was a very nice room and was comfortable. The only issue with the hotel was the location and there was not any restaurants close by. Since we had taken a taxi and did not have a rent a car we had to walk a ways to find one. Beach is across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados