I had an excellent stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Bridgetown Barbados. The staff was very very friendly and the rooms were very clean. The mattress and pillows were extremely comfortable which enabled me to get a goodnight sleep during my entire stay. The location of the hotel was good and assessable/close to everything, including the beach, restaurants, karaoke bars, night clubs, and downtown Bridgetown. House keeping was awesome especially "Jennifer" she took care of me and is a great asset to the hotel. I definitely plan to stay at this hotel again when traveling to Barbados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard Bridgetown, Barbados