“Wonderful Experience”

Jammin Catamaran Cruises
Ranked #7 of 74 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Jammin Catamaran Cruises is the newest recreational catamaran to sail the beautiful coasts of Barbados. Our Crew and Captain will ensure that you have an enjoyable time as you swim and snorkel with the turtles, swim and snorkel over a ship wreck, relax on our lilos (water beds) or simply have fun down our water slide. Lunch, unlimited drinks and transportation to and from your hotel are included.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Holetown, Barbados
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Don't waste your time with the other cruises! This was my second time on Jammin. I went 4 years ago and the experience was just as great as before. I like that it was consistently good. This was an outing of adult friends and the drinks flowed. We never had an empty glass because the crew is quite good at looking after the guests. The lunch served was good and the music was fantastic. The captain is definitely part DJ/comedian. There were people of all types and ages on the cruise, including little kids. I noticed that the crew was very careful with the children and supervised everyone in the water. The atmosphere was very relaxed and it was easy to strike up conversations with other people. This was a truly excellent experience and I recommend it without hesitation. I can't believe that I waited so long to go back.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Shelly S

Newquay, United Kingdom
“fantastic cruise”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

whilst on holiday in barbados we decided to go on the jammin cruise and it was the best day ever!!
from the moment we stepped on board the staff were amazing and nothing too much trouble..drinks were freely available the whole time plus a snack breakfast and full buffet lunch..faultless!! I had my 6yr old boy with me and he had the most amazing time on the slide at the back of the boat and splashing around on all the lilo"s and rings and most of all snorkelling with the turtles..totally amazing!! i would definately reccomend this trip to anyone,well worth every penny and would love to do it all again someday!!

Barbados
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Cruise”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I want to take this time to thank the outstanding support and team effort and hard work. I wish to commend Roger which is the Captain, Anna and Krista from Reservations, Kadeem, Luke, Melvin, Renaldo, & Chad who are the crew members. For their exceptional support to my personal development, maintaining high standards in regards to themselves and customer service satisfaction.
I want to express my appreciation in the excellent service portrayed by Anna and Krista as I listen to them when I call to make bookings for guests, they are always very helpful and friendly!!!
Roger, Anna & Krista whose superior performance and deliverance of their duties while on duty. Their unwavering determination, friendliness, sense of duty and exceptional effort of being the first impression of The Jammin Catamaran Cruises experience is an exceptional effort, their contributes in making the Jammin Catamaran team run smoothly they know when to take charge of any bad situation and turn it into a remarkable experience.
Finally Kadeem, Luke, Melvin, Renaldo & Chad are always a pleasure to work with their organization skills, creativity and knowledge makes invaluable members of the Jammin Crew team, they are always very helpful and friendly!!!
They all are great assets to The Jammin Catamaran Cruises organization. In my opinion The Jammin Catamaran Cruise staff are very well trained and efficient in the delivering of their duties and management ensures all staff are on point and the cruise is well run, I am looking forward to be back soon and to see my eight most outstanding staff that I have mentioned above that made my day the most enjoyable one ever. Thanks a million from Nick and the posse! Jammin to the world!

Bartlett, New Hampshire
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Staff were better than fantastic”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We were initially a little worried about the drinking side with bringing our 9yr old well not only did she dance the party away she and the other kids on board were looked after so well. The staff were always ensuring they were having fun and they were in a safe enviroment. They ensured they got to touch the turtles and see a lot of different fish. You all were so incredible i know we will rebook with you again thank you so much for giving our daughter her highlight of the holiday and of course ours. I cant praise you enough so if anyone is reading this and wondering which.company to use this is the one.

2 Thank Nick J
toronto
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Just as advertised!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My boyfriend and I took the five hour cruise in November. We had such a wonderful time. Saw sea turtles, tons of beautiful fish, a sunken barge and some incredible parts of the coral reef. Breakfast was traditional fish cakes on a bun and banana muffins ( yum) and lunch was an impressive and tasty spread. The bar was open and plentiful and the crew were truly kind and wanted to ensure your good time. On the last stop we swam around calm waters and they provided floaties and bar delivery into the ocean! A fun slide into the ocean and easy steps back onto the boat made the experience so easy. The boat was large, comfortable and had tons of shady spots. We are quite glad we chose to take the tour and would highly recommend to anyone.

2 Thank SalesGirl77
JamminCats, Marketing Assistant at Jammin Catamaran Cruises, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
We are delighted to know that we were everything you expected. We hope to see you again soon for another Jammin' time!!!