“Great service, great time!”

Jammin Catamaran Cruises
Ranked #7 of 76 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Jammin Catamaran Cruises is the newest recreational catamaran to sail the beautiful coasts of Barbados. Our Crew and Captain will ensure that you have an enjoyable time as you swim and snorkel with the turtles, swim and snorkel over a ship wreck, relax on our lilos (water beds) or simply have fun down our water slide. Lunch, unlimited drinks and transportation to and from your hotel are included.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We spent the best day yet aboard the Jammin cruise. Swimming with the turtles was great, snorkelling over the coral reef was breath taking and the service was unbelievable. The crew went out of their way to ensure everyone was having fun, refilled drinks and made the experience memorable. On top of that, my oldest daughter was unable to go into the water as she tore her nail off of one of her toes and the local doctor said she could not get it wet. The captain called a pharmacy, drove us personally to the pharmacy after the cruise was over to get a dry pro waterproof leg protector so she could go in the pool/ocean, and then drove us back to the resort. He refused to take money for the ride. Talk about going above the call of duty! Awesome service!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Snorkelling in Barbados is not to be missed. Jammin cruises provide a pretty good service really. We went on a Saturday afternoon so there was a bit of a family feel about the catamaran – which is odd considering you can basically have your fill of rum punch – we weren't really there for the drinking side of things – swimming with the turtles was amazing – the other marine life was just as spectacular and the shipwreck. We would have liked a little longer snorkelling if honest but hanging out on the catamaran is fun – lunch was pretty good consisting of a flying fish and Bajan sides. By the end of the day, the rum punch had its way with us – we also got a bit burnt – make sure you wear plenty of sun screen.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The staff of Jammin are absolutely wonderful and fun - the service could not have been better - I had my 16 year old nephew with me, and he had a ball. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Swimming with the turtles is not my thing but my daughter was celebrating her 18th birthday , so we decided to do a catamaran, Well,this was absolutely the most fantastic choice we made! If you want first class service Jammin Catamaran it is..,,the quality of this tour was worth every cent. I was looking through the other reviews and i must agree the crew was absolutely awesome,i like how you can actually see people working together to achieve the goal or goals of a company..The crew was polite, friendly, and helpful.We really enjoyed every moment,and I want to encourage you guys to keep up the great work... Thank you Team "JAMMIN"

1  Thank Allison W
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great fun day out to swim with turtles drink and dance to local music. This trip is noisier than the other catamaran tours, the crew are really friendly and its a great atmosphere aboard, the food served on board was some the best I've had on any boat trip anywhere. I highly recommend this trip and will go again if I am back in Barbados.