“Best catamaran cruise”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best catamaran cruise”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Take this cruise every year (Booked through Coconut Court ). Max 14 people, no music, uses sail power whenever possible. Friendly crew, excellent meal and drinks, great swimming / snorkelling. Can't get better than that,

Visited September 2013
1 Thank adrien62

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Doing this trip twice next time”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This trip was fabulous. The staff was helpful, and engaging. Our hotel (Coconut Court) recommended Bolador because they do not fill their catamarans to capacity, making for a pleasant, uncrowded trip. The snorkeling was great, but the guidance we got with the snorkeling, and the hospitality on board was what made the trip. We especially enjoyed our conversation with Geoffrey. Next time I am in Barbados, I plan to do this trip twice, if I have time.

Visited March 2013
Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Couldn't have been better”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I was hesitant to do the whole catamaran thing because I'm not really into tours, but my friends wanted to and Bolador seemed like a more low-key option compared to the huge cats. I am SO glad we went with them. Booking was easy and done over email. The boat is lovely and quite spacious because they only take small groups. Geoff, Nick, and Chad were all super easygoing and fun. It really felt like my friends and I were on our own private boat, piloted by other friends of ours who just happened to be excellent hosts. :) The food and rum punch were great, and our glasses were never empty. I had never snorkeled before, and the guys were really helpful with the equipment. We also had a member of our group who was a tentative swimmer, and one of the guys went in the water with her to lead her around, which I thought was above and beyond. We sailed with Bolador on our first day in Barbados, and I thought to myself, "If I do nothing else on this vacation, coming to Barbados was totally worth it just for this experience." Definitely recommended especially if you're solo/with a group of friends/a couple and feel like doing something more chill than the party boats/family tours.

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Boring Boat”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Beautiful day, nice boat, cool crew, but boring! Need MUSIC on the boat I have been on a lot of boats but never one with no music. In the Caribbean I expect to hear some Caribbean music. Was trying to get on the Jammin Cruise but I waited to the last minute and had to hope on the silent ship! The food was great!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jz4jewels
Calgary, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Best Catamaran trip ever”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We booked this trip because we didn't want a crowded boat and we got our wish. There were 5 of us and from the moment Nick picked us up at our hotel we had an amazing time. The boat trip and the snorkelling especially with the turtles was awesome. Jeff and Nick kept us all entertained during the trip and the rum punch they served was the best I have ever had. We had a great lunch and the macaroni pie was to die for. Would love the recipe. Our tour guide wasn't too happy because it wasn't one of her recommended tours but maybe it should be. This trip was the best value for money we have had. Would recommend this tour to everyone.

Visited July 2013