“So much fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paddle Barbados

Paddle Barbados
Ranked #15 of 71 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Paddle Barbados is the one-stop-shop for everything SUP in Barbados. We offer SUP Classes, SUP Tours, private lessons and board rentals. Paddle Barbados opened in March 2012 and has grown significantly since. SUP has taken off around the world, and it was time for Barbados to join the fun. Paddle Barbados is bringing SUP to life on the island, as we build a fun and inviting SUP Community for locals, tourists, and anyone looking for an adventure and/or workout on the water. Please contact us directly to make your reservation!
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I had the best time paddle boarding that I even went back more than once, recommended other people in the group that I was with to try it out, and rented a kayak before heading back home. The first time I went, I did the tour with Jason and Adrian. They were both very patient and pleasant to deal with. I really enjoyed the snorkelling with the turtles and paddle surfing at the end of the tour. I also really appreciated the beach lesson. If/when I go back to Barbados, I'll definitely be coming back to experience this again. The only thing I regret is not buying a Paddle Barbados t-shirt when I was there.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jen B

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Wonderful, personalized lesson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

My friend and I spent a week in Barbados for our annual girls trip. One of our highlights was our paddleboarding lesson with Jason. He was patient, kind and encouraging. He knew exactly what to say at the right moment. He didn't overwhelm us with information but continued to give us a little more at a time over the course of the lesson. At the end, he helped us do a little "surfing"! He is a fantastic guy - Give it a try!

Visited April 2014
Wincanton, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

My daughter and I signed up for this, neither of us ever having done this before.
Jason was really calm and helpful as an instructor. I was not very confident and he took things at my pace, got to at least to stand up and go some way with a photo to prove I did, but nothing was too much trouble & with more time I think I would have fot there but - thanks!
My daughter was better and had a fantastic time. Thanks again, we would recommend anyone go along to have a go, so friendly!

Visited March 2014
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience for adults and kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Jason is an excellent instructor. Very professional, experienced and personable. We had a great time - I wasn't sure there was much to really learn about paddling on a board but there really is. He was very patient with the kids and they felt safe. A less capable instructor and the kids could easily have felt overwhelmed, scared and not wanted to continue. When they got tired he towed them for a bit and they liked that. The experience was just perfect for a first time crew.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Gavin S
Toronto, Canada
“Jason is very patient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Had my first ever paddle board experience with a lesson with Jason this morning. He is so patient. I fell a lot during the start but with his encouragement, I managed to persevere and stand up on the board and paddle to our destination. He is so easy going, he makes you relaxed and confident on the board. I'm so glad that I did the lesson with him.

Visited February 2014