“Lunch visit”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Never had this combination before. It was rally a different taste. Very down to earth and the service was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,406)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Cuz's Fish Shack is in close to the Hilton Barbados. My wife and I walked here, and ate our Flying Fish sandwich on the beach. My wife thought they gave more bread than fish, but I enjoyed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Situated right alongside Pebbles Beach, this is by far the best fish cutter on the island. We had ours with cheese and his hot sauce has the perfect balance of flavour and heat. I only wish I could have one now. Awesome.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We saw the review on the Internet and wanted to try for ourselves. When we booked a few nights in the Hilton hotel, we stumbled upon this jewel sitting near Pebbles Beach. After settling in we walked to the Cuz’s Fish snack and order 2 sandwiches. The cook told us that if we did not like it we would not have to pay for it. Well… The fish sandwiches were superb and we order a few more that day. And each day during our stay we would stop by for lunch and order at least 4 sandwiches. Excellent and good service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cuz,s fish shack sells the best fish sandwiches in the whole of Barbados was glad we found it, we enjoyed it so much we went back for more but was closed
We were gutted