“Great Jamaican Food”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Barbados
“Great Jamaican Food”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I like the atmosphere at Access Point and I go there for some authentic Jamaican cuisine. The service is good and the prices reasonable. The red bean soup is great and they do a great oxtail too! They also make a good turkey club sandwich and the sweet potato chips are fantastic.

Don't only go for the internet, try the food too!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank BarbadosMissy

Toronto, Ontario
“Great place!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I would not call it the title as "Access Point Internet Cafe" as it is simply Access Point Cafe. It's a small place, very nice and they offer a good menu, too.

The first time I went there, I had cheese cutter and it only cost $4.00 BBD if I remember right.

To use the Internet, it's $5.00 BBD for 20 minutes. They got 3-4 computers even the sign said WiFi so I suppose can bring a laptop or use your phone accessing it.

The 2nd time I came there, I had a banana smoothie and it was delicious, it cost $7.00 BBD.

I was there waiting for my friend to come meet me there/join me even.

Oh, they got a T.V. and I remember the last time I was there, there was a movie being played.

Overall, a nice comfortable sweet place!

• Visited April 2013