Boyceterous Catamaran Cruises - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Fantastic, worth every penny!

Reviewed 9 April 2015
Layla047
York, United Kingdom
via mobile
Awesome trip....Outstanding crew!

Reviewed 27 March 2015
Cindy W
Greeley, Colorado

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2015

we were a party of thirteen ranging in ages from 1-66 yrs. We booked this excursion at the visitor information booth at the cruise port in Barbados. It was just the right amount of time for the right price. Transportation was provided to and from the boat. The crew were fun and friendly. We went to the shipwrecks, turtles and a stop at the beach. The only thing is that the catamaran anchored pretty far away from the shipwrecks and it was a hard swim for most of our group, even with lifejackets infact, only two of the adults swam the whole way. One of the crew went way beyond to swim with our children, ages 7, 8, and 9 out to the wrecks and turtles to make sure that they got to see everything and assisted them with flotation devices. Some turtles were coaxed closer to our boat, so everyone got to see them.

There were plenty of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and snacks for everyone. Everyone in our group had a good time and many thought it was the highlight of our 11 day cruise.

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

Just got back from an absolutely fantastic trip out to see the sea turtles and the ship wrecks. Crew all very friendly and entertaining, going out of their way to ensure that everybody got the full experience regardless of ability and confidence level. I'd been concerned about taking children as young as mine (7 and 5) on one of these trips, but I needn't have worried. The kids absolutely loved it and we were all well looked after. Drinks are freely available on board and my daughter was relieved to discover a toilet on board as well. All snorkel equipment is provided, including floatation jackets for those who need them. Also worth mentioning that I normally get sea sick, but the catamaran was so smooth I was absolutely fine for the 2 hour cruise. I'm even considering booking another trip before the end of the holiday

Reviewed 8 April 2015

The catamaran was smaller than others I've been on. The toilet facilities were clean but a bit difficult to get in and out of. I had a great time and the ambience was chill and laid back.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

Fantastically fun tour. All in our party enjoyed the event. Someone in party lost their shorts, wallet and id and the crew went out of their way to find it with success.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

What a blast we had on the Boyceterous Catamaran cruise! It is the perfect amount of time to spend snorkeling with turtles over shipwrecks and just playing in the water. Scott, Nathaniel and Lance were absolutely wonderful and caring. They made the day so fun while making everyone's safety their top priority. Go with these guys!

Reviewed 26 March 2015

fantastic trip in a family run boat !! very safety conscious yet still encouraging everyone to enjoy themselves !I would recommend this to friends and family visiting Barbados I already have and I would go on this trip again myself if I was there! friendly fun polite and great boat trip!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Boyceterous Catamaran, Transfer staff & Onboard crew are not short of fantastic. We had the very best time on the boat this week, the service & attention was excellent, communication great. The safety & instruction briefings were made fun also so there was zero moments onboard that weren't entertaining!
Choose Boyceterous, you will not regret it !!
Steve & Courtney, Australia

1  Thank CourtneyFarrelly14
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Fantastic experience, Great Day with wrecks, turtles, and Friends...Highly recommend. Personal Service and knowledge of area was a Plus. Not as many people on this tour which is a plus, Safety was a priority.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Thanks Scott and the team for a fabulous swim with the turtles, wreck and fish 'spot' cruise. 100% outstanding and will definitely recommend to friends back in London!

Scott - please post the dancing photos and more from Thurs 19 Mar .... we want to see!

Thanks again, the best cruise!

The Bloxhams

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Beautiful boat with an excellent crew .Wonderful experience and good value for money ...A driver colleted me from my hotel so it was really convenient. Crew looked after me very well even tho I'm a weak swimmer. The young boy towed over the wrecks so I did n t miss a thing ....Great service