“Fantastic, worth every penny! ”
Review of Boyceterous Catamaran Cruises - CLOSED

Boyceterous Catamaran Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: The newest cruising attraction touring the beautiful coastline of Barbados. We leave the Wharf at Bridgetown, setting sail to the West Coast, while serving cocktails and tasty finger foods served by friendly staff in a fun atmosphere. We make stops along the coast to swim with the turtles and view ancient shipwrecks, after which you enjoy a buffet lunch as we party our way back to Bridgetown.
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

Just got back from an absolutely fantastic trip out to see the sea turtles and the ship wrecks. Crew all very friendly and entertaining, going out of their way to ensure that everybody got the full experience regardless of ability and confidence level. I'd been concerned about taking children as young as mine (7 and 5) on one of these trips, but I needn't have worried. The kids absolutely loved it and we were all well looked after. Drinks are freely available on board and my daughter was relieved to discover a toilet on board as well. All snorkel equipment is provided, including floatation jackets for those who need them. Also worth mentioning that I normally get sea sick, but the catamaran was so smooth I was absolutely fine for the 2 hour cruise. I'm even considering booking another trip before the end of the holiday

Reviewed 8 April 2015

The catamaran was smaller than others I've been on. The toilet facilities were clean but a bit difficult to get in and out of. I had a great time and the ambience was chill and laid back.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

Fantastically fun tour. All in our party enjoyed the event. Someone in party lost their shorts, wallet and id and the crew went out of their way to find it with success.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

What a blast we had on the Boyceterous Catamaran cruise! It is the perfect amount of time to spend snorkeling with turtles over shipwrecks and just playing in the water. Scott, Nathaniel and Lance were absolutely wonderful and caring. They made the day so fun while making everyone's safety their top priority. Go with these guys!