“Food is good but service is inconsistent”
Review of Eat Street &Co.

Eat Street &Co.
Ranked #37 of 112 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Eat Street & Co is proud to offer healthy & hearty meals that are sure to leave you smiling. All of our food is made fresh, cooked fresh and tastes fresh. Fresh salads, fish platters, ribs, steak, wraps, flatbreads and more. Vegetarian and vegan options are also available - There is something for everyone! :)
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Food is good but service is inconsistent”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I am a barbadian who's eaten at this place more than once. The first time i went there, the guy who took my order was friendly and attentive.I am particular about wraps and since they don't have an open kitchen that I can see what's happening to my food, I order my skin and dressing on the side and i put it together myself when i was ready to eat later on. That time it went well, no problems. I had the roast beef and gluten free skin, it was delicious and different for barbados. not spicy. So i decide to go another time. This time it's a lady who takes my order. As she was explaining the special order to the chef inside, I got glares from the chef. I didn't see what's so difficult about separating the skin and dressings from the filling. well, when i looked in my container to see how if the order was right, it wasn't. I decided not to make a fuss. the next time i went back, the same girl and chef was on, another botched up order. the food was good enough that i kept wanting to go back for more from this place but every time i went it was the same girl. i would just choose not to eat there if i saw her. so then when the guy that served the first time was there, i would go and order my meal, no problems except the glare from the chef. my problem with this place is their lack of consistent service. if the food wasn't nice and reasonably priced i wouldn't go back.

• Visited August 2013

Albany, New York
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

In search of a quick dinner, we stumpled upon Eat Stree and were pleasantly surprised! Great food at a decent price! We would definitely eat here again...delivery also an option.

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“great food-- a little expensive”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love the wraps and salads at eat street. they have a great menu and the food is fresh and tasty. in barbados it's hard to find healthy options so this is a great place to go! my only gripe is that it is expensive, but you get what you pay for, which is fresh and healthy food.

• Visited May 2014
Bridgetown, Barbados
“nice lunch.....”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I just finished a jerk chicken on gluten free wrap and it was delicious. I ordered, received a vibrating pager and went and sat outside in the breeze overlooking the sea. My pager notified me my food was ready in no time and the service I received on collection was great.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mark m
Speightstown, Barbados
“Just No.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My brother and I just wanted something to snack on while we walked around a bit. Thought some of the sides on the menu looked good, expensive, but good. I was absolutely appalled at what I got. The service was RUDE, and the food was AWFUL. I ordered a side of roasted potatoes and was surprised to see that even though they advertise everything "fresh", all of their sides were kept in warming containers. The orzo looked like white diarrhea, and so I got the potatoes instead. They were the most awful, overcooked, rubbery, chewy, tasteless potatoes I have EVER had. There was something in them I know not what that was long, black and wrinkly that I thought was a potato skin or something but I have no idea what it was. STAY AWAY.

• Visited September 2013