“Well organised”

and up
Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
Ranked #5 of 81 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to El Tigre Catamaran Cruises! Our goal is to create the most memorable day of your vacation. Our catamarans offer plenty of shade, experienced captain & crew and 4 choices of cruise options. All cruises take you to snorkel with the island's friendly sea turtles and again over a shipwreck with the tropical fish. An open drinks bar is available on all cruises and a Bajan home cooked, buffet style lunch is served onboard the full day (5-hour) cruise excursion. We look forward to having you sail with us soon!
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This review refers to the good organisation of El Tigre, who on the morning before my wedding (to be followed by sunset cruise on El Tigre) called me in the restaurant of my hotel and let me know that the catamaran had suffered propellar damage and was in dry dock. Before I had chance to panic they told me not to worry and we were to be going ahead as planned on a Stiletto cat.

So I can't review El Tigre as such, but commend their quick thinking and the Stiletto sunset cruise was an AMAZING end to our wedding day.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"snorkeling stops"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Went on this trip yesterday with my partner ( who doesn't swim) the 2 guys in charge of the day were humerous, polite, friendly and most accommodating. Those less confident were given life jackets so even my partner could float and enjoy the snorkeling. One of the lads got into the water with us and helped the non swimmers to be confident without making them feel out of place in any way. We were looked after from start to finish in every way from being picked up from our hotel, given a really enjoyable experience, great lunch and unlimited drinks, making friends and finally bring dropped back to the hotel. A Definate 'Must Do' and I would certainly do it again. The vessel was clean and on-board toilet easy to use. This has to have been the highlight of my holiday

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Fantastic trip on El Tigre 2. Crew are very entertaining and helpful. Wasnt expecting too much from the food but it was good. Really relaxing cruising the ocean and I would highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We arrived in Barbados on cruise and took the all day tour. Everything was organised smoothly, we got picked up at the dock and everything was taken care off. The team made the best effort to ensure everybody was enjoying themselves and food and drinks in plenty!
The swimming with turtles was a highlight whereby the crew made sure the turtles were close and stayed with us for quite a while. In short: loved it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I located el tigre on-line from colorado a week before our trip. they responded to my emails asking questions about tours, boat size, snorkeling, amount of people on the catamaran, etc.. i was impressed how quickly and professionally they (Stephanie?) responded to my email questions. day of trip, they were on time picking 10 of us up with a great driver who was proud of his island and enjoyed talking about it. very nice. he drove us right to the catamaran. we did the lunch cruise and the staff, catamaran, food, rum and water were outstanding. not crowded on catamaran, plenty of room. we snorkeled a few stops with perfect water and good gear. we then sailed around the island stopping near a beautiful beach and swimming in. this was an outstanding day in the waters of beautiful Barbados and breaking away from the cruise ship heard was much needed. we will return. thanks el tigre