“Amazing Party, Amazing Atmosphere and Great Fun!”

El Tigre Catamaran Sailing Cruises
Book In Advance
More Info
US$70.00*
and up
Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
Ranked #5 of 73 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to El Tigre Catamaran Cruises! Our goal is to create the most memorable day of your vacation. Our catamarans offer plenty of shade, experienced captain & crew and 4 choices of cruise options. All cruises take you to snorkel with the island's friendly sea turtles and again over a shipwreck with the tropical fish. An open drinks bar is available on all cruises and a Bajan home cooked, buffet style lunch is served onboard the full day (5-hour) cruise excursion. We look forward to having you sail with us soon!
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Party, Amazing Atmosphere and Great Fun!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

El Tigre, is an amazing time, the crew and the vibe on the boat is just the right level of fun and party for both kids and adults. The 2 snorkels are great as you get to see sea turtles and a ship wreck. The food is amazing! My wife loves their macaroni pie (she swears by it!) and the staff is always serving and making sure you have a great time. I have visited Barbados many times and I always recommend to any newcomers that this boat cruise is a must!!!! I have done both the sunset and the day cruises and both are extremely enjoyable. The El Tigre Catamaran is a must whenever we are in Barbados!!!!

1 Thank Mark D

• Polish first
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Well organised”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This review refers to the good organisation of El Tigre, who on the morning before my wedding (to be followed by sunset cruise on El Tigre) called me in the restaurant of my hotel and let me know that the catamaran had suffered propellar damage and was in dry dock. Before I had chance to panic they told me not to worry and we were to be going ahead as planned on a Stiletto cat.

So I can't review El Tigre as such, but commend their quick thinking and the Stiletto sunset cruise was an AMAZING end to our wedding day.

Visited September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“An absolute MUST”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Went on this trip yesterday with my partner ( who doesn't swim) the 2 guys in charge of the day were humerous, polite, friendly and most accommodating. Those less confident were given life jackets so even my partner could float and enjoy the snorkeling. One of the lads got into the water with us and helped the non swimmers to be confident without making them feel out of place in any way. We were looked after from start to finish in every way from being picked up from our hotel, given a really enjoyable experience, great lunch and unlimited drinks, making friends and finally bring dropped back to the hotel. A Definate 'Must Do' and I would certainly do it again. The vessel was clean and on-board toilet easy to use. This has to have been the highlight of my holiday

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A 'must do'”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Fantastic trip on El Tigre 2. Crew are very entertaining and helpful. Wasnt expecting too much from the food but it was good. Really relaxing cruising the ocean and I would highly recommend this trip.

Velp, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Smooth & relaxed”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We arrived in Barbados on cruise and took the all day tour. Everything was organised smoothly, we got picked up at the dock and everything was taken care off. The team made the best effort to ensure everybody was enjoying themselves and food and drinks in plenty!
The swimming with turtles was a highlight whereby the crew made sure the turtles were close and stayed with us for quite a while. In short: loved it.