“AMAZING HOLIDAY - you won't regret booking here!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kyeburzio
Essex, United Kingdom
“AMAZING HOLIDAY - you won't regret booking here!”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in December 2016

It's taken a while for me to write this review as I've been working hard to go back!!

I'm not usually one for reviews but with this place you just have to write a review!

We travelled at a big family group nan and grandad, mum and dad with 2 children aged 7&8 and 2 aunties!

I will start with the house and where it is situated:

The house is in an amazing location; hiring a car is preferable if you want to get out and see the island but taxis are just as easy to get if you don't want to drive. Be mindful of hiring a car at Christmas as it's sooo busy on the island that all cars get booked up very quickly! There is a bar a short walk from the house which is a nice walk too they do food as well if you wanted to eat there in the afternoon or evening.

Shopping centre: about a 10 minute drive to has everything you would want - included Tesco finest products and value (which we were surprised to see)

Water sports: only a ten min drive to sand bay which all your water sports are there. We didn't get time to do.

THE HOUSE:
It's very spacious with so many of us staying there you would have thought it would have been cramped - not at all! 3 bedrooms in all 2 double and one with 2 singles and a bunk bed (the kids loved them)
The outside area is amazing - a sound system in the bar area so you can listen to all the tunes whilst sunbathing and mixing your mount gay run

The plunge pool is bigger than a normal plunge pool its salt water and is cleaned regularly (staff I'll get on to in a minute) you can open the gates and your directly on the Caribbean Sea - AMAZING.

The kitchen area is very big and I can't tell you how equipped the kitchen it is! It had everything and everything you need to cook with plus plastic glasses For the outside area.

A big massive THANK YOU TO MARCIA she was the cleaner for the 2 weeks whilst we were there - she is amazing works So hard and she was so friendly defiantly a friend for life! Which brings me on to the team who look after the villa!

JAMELLIA AND LYN you are both amazing - nothing was no trouble at all we had a quirie about hot water they were straight round and on the phone there knowledge of the island is exceptional too!
The house pack which they leave has EVERYTHING you need to know nothing was missed 10/10.

I have to mention the excursions we did a land and sea tour - that was my highlight of my trip! IAN was our driver and I can safely say he was UNBELIEVABLY funny, charming and knowledgeable if you are going to book anything book this - jamellia and Lyn will help you with this!! You won't be disappointed!

WE CAN'T WAIT TO BOOK AGAIN!! If your looking for a chilled family holiday, with an option of doing what you want when you want rather than being tide down to hotel times etc then this is for you

Management Response
31 May 2017
Thank you for your awesome review! You guys were a pleasure to host! We do look forward to hosting you all again in the near future.
-The Team from ASK-
Ivonne R
“Absolutely stunning!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The house is absolutely stunning! Great beach just steps away! The house is beautifully decorated with spacious bedrooms, very clean and gorgeous views! Great for large families a well! We were greeted with a smile! Made us feel very welcome! I would definitely stay here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Apr 2017
Hi Ivonne, Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to host you again!
Best wishes from the team at ASK
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing