When we arrived at Beach View we were immediately greeted with a warm welcome from a young guy as we stepped out of our Taxi, he then took us and our bags to our room which took my breath away for a moment the view's were amazing, straight over the Caribbean sea. the apartment itself was wonderful with big spacious clean rooms which have been furnished very well and modern. however this room amazing as it was did not have an outdoor area so we asked to move after a few days and Carrey the young daughter of the owner was very helpful in doing so, at first she had no availability but managed to fit us in to another room on the 5th day in to our stay, the new room was as amazing as the other one but it had a big balcony with views just as wonderful as the room before, this made our stay in Barbados all the more magical!.
The pool area is very quite and has plenty of sun loungers so no worry of not getting a space and it seemed to be cleaned regularly by the grounds staff, it also had a water cooler for guests to help themselves throughout the day which is nice in the heat, but also just round the corner is the bar which is a little hut that sells beer, wines soft drinks etc and some bar snacks all freshly made and very tasty.
At the Beach View they have a few night events you can get involved in like a BBQ night at the hut bar which is a great opportunity to mix with other guests and have some great food and drink, we also went along to a classical orchestra performance the hotel put on by the pool and it was just magical. There are many other things they do but if you don't want to go along to any of the events it's very easy to stay out of the way as the complex is quite spacious.
All in all we found our stay at Beach View wonderful, great staff and apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish