We stayed here for two weeks in August. The apartment was everything and more than we had dared to hope for. Extremely well equipped, beautifully appointed, fantastic views from the large balconies! We had a second floor room and yes, there was a little road noise, but you will find that in every other hotel along the coast as well. We like peace and quiet and it did not impact adversely on our stay one bit! It was cleaned throughout every day, including towel changes where required. Bedding was changed on a four day rota. Superbly effective air conditioning too : ).
The management team were friendly and extremely customer focussed, they did everything to make our stay a pleasant one where nothing was too much trouble. We would whole heartedly recommend this condo apartment hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a small self-catering condo hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Certificate of Excellence 4 years running and Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 2 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish