Great find on the Weast Coast,beats the 5 hotels we have stayed in, even the 5 star ones.The Management Team really know how to make guests feel special,how many others would invite you to their home for cocktails!. Standards are rigoursly maintained (quite rightly),leave towels hanging over the balcony and you will, politely, be asked to use the racks provided. Carrie, in Reception, is a delight to speak to and will do her utmost to provide answers to any questions you may have,even at the Cocktail Party as its her home. The grounds are immaculate and are constantly being attended to. We moved to Palm Island for our second week ,which was great, but both agreed that we should have stayed at Beach View.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish