This is a wonderful resort, rather small for an all-inclusive, 80 or so rooms, which was perfect, for my wants, far better than Sandals. No mad rush to claim your lounger first thing in the morning... there were always plenty on hand. Staff were absolutely fantastic, to a person - they truly seemed to love their jobs and not just putting on a happy face for guests... for instance, we stopped to ask a groundskeeper about some flowers, and got a 20 minute enthusiastic, unplanned guided tour. Be aware that the pools are decorative only, great for kids wading, but definitely not for swimming... they look like they are connected from Google Earth, and technically they are, but are quite small and are separated by 6 foot height elevation changes to make attractive waterfalls. Good beach and wonderful food. I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados
- Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish