We spent 2 glorious weeks at Crystal Cove for my daughters wedding. Lisa the wedding co ordinator and her team exceeded our expectations as did Bill the photographer from Colorbox. Everything from the service on the beach, drinks in the garden and wedding breakfast on the terrace were amazing.
Crystal Cove is set in a wonderful location, rooms are more than adequate and the hotel staff were some of the most friendly we have met on our travels. The beach and beach walks are lovely and never overcrowded. We always found a sun bed.
Food in both restaurants were good and varied. At the height we were a party of 12 , restaurant staff were always able to accommodate us as a single party.
All in all Crystal Cove provided with a wedding and a holiday to remember. We cannot wait to return .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm." A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados
- Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish