My vocabulary does not contain enough superlatives to describe the experience of being a guest at The House, we have just returned from our 6th visit in 6 years and every time the experience gets better. Joanna manages with a quiet efficiency, ably assisted by all of the back room staff. The ambassadors are just that and nothing is too much trouble, service generally in the Caribbean can be relaxed but Andrew, Agnes and Rowel lead their team and show that relaxed can also be effective.
Marco's cookery demonstrations on Friday lunchtimes are not to be missed, informative but relaxed and enough food provided (along with wine) to save the cost of lunch.
Well done to you all, we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Paul, Carol, James and Naomi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House experience begins when guests enter along an enchanting private driveway, with lily ponds and walls of blossoming bougainvillea, which capture the essence of tranquillity and the promise of pure indulgence ahead. Through the hotel's wooden doors guests are treated to a stunning and unobstructed view of its white sandy beach and the ocean ahead. The open plan lobby is designed to capture the relaxed and inviting charm of the island - one that is sophisticated, yet informal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The House by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House Hotel Saint James
- The House Saint James
- The House Barbados
- Saint James The House
- House Barbados
- The House By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish