My wife and I have only one day remaining of our two week holiday at The House.
Much has been written extolling the virtues of this wonderful hotel and we would support all of the previous, highly praiseworthy comments.
We were allocated room 374 which is on the second floor overlooking the pool and deck area onto the ocean beyond. The views from the balcony are truly spectacular with the occasional sunset completely awe inspiring.
Everything about this hotel is carefully done to create the perfect ambiance of tranquility and quality and it is the staff who deliver this on a completely consistent basis.
Every single member of staff we encountered was warm, friendly and totally professional, a real credit to the hotel and its training operation.
Thanks to them all for making this holiday so pleasurable, we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House experience begins when guests enter along an enchanting private driveway, with lily ponds and walls of blossoming bougainvillea, which capture the essence of tranquillity and the promise of pure indulgence ahead. Through the hotel's wooden doors guests are treated to a stunning and unobstructed view of its white sandy beach and the ocean ahead. The open plan lobby is designed to capture the relaxed and inviting charm of the island - one that is sophisticated, yet informal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The House by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House Hotel Saint James
- The House Saint James
- The House Barbados
- Saint James The House
- House Barbados
- The House By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish