Spent our second week of of our honeymoon here and we were extremely impressed. The hotel is immaculate and every single member of staff works incredibly hard to answer any guest queries or book taxis.
Lovely front room type seating area with sofas for afternoon tea. Such a relaxed atmosphere.
Fantastic and varied breakfast with more than just the usual options. Really enjoyed having the dumplings and plantain for breakfast.
The massages and facials in the spa were also absolutely fantastic.
We absolutely adored watching the sun go down each evening and being able to swim in the beautiful clear sea each day.
Barbados is a stunning island that leaves a very lasting impression. Truly hope to be lucky enough to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House experience begins when guests enter along an enchanting private driveway, with lily ponds and walls of blossoming bougainvillea, which capture the essence of tranquillity and the promise of pure indulgence ahead. Through the hotel's wooden doors guests are treated to a stunning and unobstructed view of its white sandy beach and the ocean ahead. The open plan lobby is designed to capture the relaxed and inviting charm of the island - one that is sophisticated, yet informal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The House by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House Hotel Saint James
- The House Saint James
- The House Barbados
- Saint James The House
- House Barbados
- The House By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish