Club Barbados was a wonderfully relaxing trip. It is the perfect choice for people looking to quiet down their lives for a couple days, get away from young kids and obligations to relax at the three sectioned pool or small beach. The property is quiet with free water sports. I would definitely recommend swimming with the turtles. There are some activities but not many, as the resort is more focused on your individual relaxation than doing lots of different things during the day.
One thing the website fails to really mention is all the tours the club Barbados offers through the resort! There is an additional cost, but the tours through the hotel are much better than traveling around the island with a separate company. The tours aren't over crowded making it hard to hear information and take you back for lunch. They even offer their driver/vehicle to you after normal hours to hit anything you might have missed.
The staff was super friendly and fun, knowing our names after the second day and happily laughing at all our odd requests and half glazed looks after long nights.The food was absolutely amazing with so many different options. We planned our days around our meals. The gym was a little small but well equipped. My one complaint would be in the water pressure in my room. I was all excited about the tub that even had a seat inside it until I went to turn on the faucet and realized it would take an hour for it to fill. The shower pressure was fine and always piping hot which was odd since the sink water wouldn't get hot. But besides those small anomalies the rooms were spotless and gave you a beautiful bajan view over the pool or ocean depending on your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Club, Barbados! The Club is the only Adults Only All-Inclusive resort in Barbados (all guests must be 16 years of age or older). The Club is located at St. James Beach, on the highly sought after West Coast of Barbados. We offer a terrific variety of guest rooms and suites, a luxurious Spa & Salon, two restaurants, bars, freshwater swimming pools, fitness centre, and much more. Enjoy amazing ocean views, evening entertainment, and a cheerful, friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy a cocktail with your fellow guests and explore the best of Barbados. Perfect for couples, honeymoons, friends, girlfriend getaways, spa retreats, and anyone seeking the fun, sun, and relaxation Barbados is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, West Indies, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your The Club, Barbados Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Beach Club Hotel Saint James
- Almond Beach Club And Spa
- Almond Beach Hotel
- Almond Beach Resort All Inclusive
- The Club, Barbados Resort And Spa Saint James Parish