“Excellent evening !”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Excellent evening !”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Looking for a place to celebrate arriving in Barbados? Champers is a wonderful choice! Staff was attentive and friendly and the table near the ocean delightful. My husband and son had the excellent value $99 three course special , with $25 extra for lobster. As a vegetarian I appreciated the light and crisp spring rolls and medley of beans. An enormous turtle swam by mid meal delighting the table. Mango sorbet was a refreshing way to end a delightful meal. We will definitely be back with all the guests who will be visiting us over the next few years!

1 Thank Denise K

New York City, New York
“Champers Restaurant”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Went to this restaurant twice during our 4 day stay in Barbados, including the evening of my 70th birthday. Lovely setting right on the water. Food was very good and the atmosphere friendly. Heartily recommend for a special evening.

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Great, food, service and view!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Loved it! Ensure you get reservations well in advance and request deck seating! Dessert is a must so be sure to save room.

1 Thank CaptainHusker
Croydon, Surrey
“Loved this restaurant”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Travelled in July to celebrate my husbands birthday, I pre booked this meal before we went to ensure we got a rail table. Our table was situated right next to the sea where you had your meal listening to the crashing waves, it was a great evening. I told them it was my husbands birthday and he got a personalised menu, decorated table and a birthday dessert. The service was brilliant as was the food, the steak melted in my mouth. We enjoyed our visit so much that we booked to go back the following week. On our second visit we had the specials menu which is extremely good value. Do not miss this place, its wonderful!

I would deffo return to this restaurant if I return to Barbados.

2 Thank Michelle W
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great Place to Eat on the Water”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I decided to eat at Champers based on reviews from Trip Advisor and the locals in Barbados. Wow, were we impressed! We dined outside and our table overlooked the water. It was very romantic. The food was outstanding as was the service. Eating here is a MUST!

Visited October 2013