The value for the money at Divi is good. There is not much activity at the hotel besides the pool, but the location is good, the hotel is clean, staff friendly and the beach is fabulous. No hassles at the beach. The beach restaurant/bar is nice too. Dinners at the beach restaurant are OK, a bit over priced for the quality of food, but there are also many other choices in the Gap. Another advantage is that you can get groceries and cook breakfast and lunch in your room very conveniently. This was my second stay at Divi. No complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beautiful south coast of Barbados in Christ Church, the all-suite Divi Southwinds Beach Resort is a casual Caribbean retreat. Divi Southwinds lies along a wide stretch of soft white beach and gentle waves, and is uniquely divided by the St. Lawrence Gap-a lively street, home to restaurants, nightlight and local vendors. An intimate collection of one-bedroom suites is steps from scenic Dover Beach and offers stunning ocean views. Behind the St. Lawrence Gap, over one hundred spacious one- and two-bedroom suites surround a sparkling freshwater pool and feature tropical garden views. All suites at the Divi Southwinds feature oversized private patios or balconies perfect for a sunrise breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, king-sized beds, and sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays and Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Divi Southwinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Southwinds Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Divi Southwinds Beach
- Divi Southwinds Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish