Lovely! Amazing! Friendly! Paradisiac!
The owner Mr. Patel, the daughter Maryam and the staff, all made sure that our vacation becomes the best vacation we ever had!
We were so sad leaving the place as we left behind great friends!
The place is super clean, nothing fancy though and is literally 2 meters away from the ocean. The rooms are big, the showers are clean and the bed was very comfortable. The cleaning ladies were super friendly and fun! We always had a chat with them!
Best thing ever: TO SLEEP AND HEAR THE WAVES CRASHING! No matter what room you’re in, you’ll hear the magnificent sound of the nature. Try to have an ocean view room, worth the extra investment.
When you’ll go for breakfast, 3 surprises will await you:
1) The perfect scenery! I can’t describe how magical it is
2) The smiling staff! They sure know how to make your day start well
3) The excellent cookies/cakes we just couldn’t stop eating
The rooms are fully equipped with a kitchenette so whenever we felt lazy, we went to the little market (5 minutes’ walk) and bought food (such as eggs, hotdogs, fish).
Every Thursday, Mr. Patel and his cooking associates cook up an amazing Indian dinner with a Barbadian touch! You will never find anything like it! Delicious!
Oistin’s, the closest city, was 15 minutes away by bus… The buses passes very very often (we never had to wait more than 5minutes) and it costs 2 Barbados dollars which is the equivalent of 1 US dollar. With 1 US dollar, you could visit the whole island.
Also, in Oistin’s, every Friday night, it’s where everybody meets! Locals, tourists, everyone!
There’s music, fun, alcohol and lots of food. Not to be missed!
If you like surf, here’s a huge PLUS: Crashing at Ocean’s spray is the perfect place!
You have a lot of surfing schools nearby and one on site: Burkie’s. We ended up choosing Zed’s surf school (1 minute walk) because it was cheaper and we were running low on money. However, you can always try to negotiate.
If you want to have the best vacation ever, there is ONE rule to follow: smile and be respectful to everyone! In return, you will be treated in a very kind way.
My girlfriend and I have travelled a lot, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Hawaii, Cyprus and nothing beats THE BARBADOS and its friendly people!
We will be back as soon as we have the chance! Enjoy it to its fullest!
Thank you Ocean’s Spray staff for making our vacation the best one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique serviced apartment complex featuring studios, one bedrooms and multiple room apartments. We offer the benefits of home with some hotel type amenities. Located off the beaten path in the countryside, in one of the best beginner surf spots in the Caribbean. The sea spray, amazing shoreline of the bay and lush gardens offers an ideal setting to getaway and relax. Join us in the Yoga Pavilion for group or private yoga sessions. Mamu’s Cafe prepares fresh organic food grown on our own tropical fruit forest which is also available to tour and hike. Nearby is Silver Sands & Long Beach, and Oistins town for shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Spray Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartment Hotel Christ Church
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartments Barbados/Christ Church Parish