We loved very much Barbados and this place last year so we decided to come back and stay in Ocean Spray a second time. We had a perfect and relaxing vacation, Mood is a great guest and a real gentleman too.
Rooms are nice and clean, It doesn't matter if you could find a dot of rust on the kitchenette; just consider that you want to stay in a place directly on the ocean you shall let the saltiness to do its job. Breakfast was much better this year with cold and warm food different day by day, needful for us before surfing.
Surfing: bit unlucky this time cause too windy to let Surfers Point working well but Freights and South Point have given us two full weeks of pure, glassy pleasure.
Well be back someday fot the third, dont know when but be sure..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique serviced apartment complex featuring studios, one bedrooms and multiple room apartments. We offer the benefits of home with some hotel type amenities. Located off the beaten path in the countryside, in one of the best beginner surf spots in the Caribbean. The sea spray, amazing shoreline of the bay and lush gardens offers an ideal setting to getaway and relax. Join us in the Yoga Pavilion for group or private yoga sessions. Mamu’s Cafe prepares fresh organic food grown on our own tropical fruit forest which is also available to tour and hike. Nearby is Silver Sands & Long Beach, and Oistins town for shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean Spray Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartment Hotel Christ Church
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartments Barbados/Christ Church Parish