This place is just perfect! Location wise it could be easily sold as a 4-5star boutique hotel, hidden enough but beach front with ocean view or at least side view from all of its rooms and with a superb - actually my most favorite place - the big open beachfront patio where the team offers wonderful breakfast, healthy and with love prepared lunch as well as dinner at least three times per week and if you got luck you can enjoy homemade Indian food, cooked and served by the owner, just delicious. The rooms are basic furnished but very clean and very well maintained with a personal touch given through flowers or nicely prepared towels, also every room has a furnished patio, free wifi all over the place. The owner is permanently improving and developing this nice hospitality. He and his family gives it a personal touch by really caring of every single issue or request. I perfectly enjoyed my time, first time since a long time I could really calm down in my vacation, I will return as soon as I can!
Some more notes for the area, if you interested in water sports they offer surfing and stand up paddling as well as all imaginable tours directly at the counter at the hotel, the surfing school where you can access the water directly is about 50meters away on the beach. Buses and dollar taxes available in the neighborhood, I would prefer renting a car which is possible for a reasonable price and will be organized and directly delivered to the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique serviced apartment complex featuring studios, one bedrooms and multiple room apartments. We offer the benefits of home with some hotel type amenities. Located off the beaten path in the countryside, in one of the best beginner surf spots in the Caribbean. The sea spray, amazing shoreline of the bay and lush gardens offers an ideal setting to getaway and relax. Join us in the Yoga Pavilion for group or private yoga sessions. Mamu’s Cafe prepares fresh organic food grown on our own tropical fruit forest which is also available to tour and hike. Nearby is Silver Sands & Long Beach, and Oistins town for shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean Spray Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartment Hotel Christ Church
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartments Barbados/Christ Church Parish