We stayed at Ocean Spray Apartments in February 2013.
The potential for this place is fantastic.
The room we stayed in was old and sadly in need of updating.
It had a fantastic outlook of the surfers beach.
We were on 2 days Bed and Breakfast and the cafe was so poor that the day after we arrived it had to be closed to be cleaned thoroughly.
A lOt of money for just a bed for the night.
Very very dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique serviced apartment complex featuring studios, one bedrooms and multiple room apartments. We offer the benefits of home with some hotel type amenities. Located off the beaten path in the countryside, in one of the best beginner surf spots in the Caribbean. The sea spray, amazing shoreline of the bay and lush gardens offers an ideal setting to getaway and relax. Join us in the Yoga Pavilion for group or private yoga sessions. Mamu’s Cafe prepares fresh organic food grown on our own tropical fruit forest which is also available to tour and hike. Nearby is Silver Sands & Long Beach, and Oistins town for shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Spray Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartment Hotel Christ Church
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartments Barbados/Christ Church Parish