Ocean Spray Beach Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$179
Coconut Court Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$175
Bougainvillea Barbados(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$270
Accra Beach Hotel & Spa(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$176
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$148
Travelocity
Butterfly Beach Hotel(Maxwell)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$127
  • Pool
South Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$456
US$261
US$503
US$428
US$412
Blue Orchids Beach Hotel(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
US$121
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclose to the airportpeace and quietrestaurant serves goodnice apartmentsbeautiful soundshower waterfood served at the hotelpeaceful holidaypounding surfsound of the wavessurfing beachtourist crowdstaxi or buslocal lifeconstant breezefresh fishsurf shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Just returned from Barbados for the Food, Wine and Rum Festival and stayed at Ocean Spray. For what I paid the place is great! The rooms are quite cozy. I expected to see outdated furniture based on the reviews but the furniture was quite nice. The additional breakfast made this package even more of a bargain and I must say they make the best french toast I've ever had. I love how it is away from all the excitement but you must rent a car to get around. The free wifi allowed me to maneuver around Barbados easily as I was able to use Waze on my phone. I would suggest this place to anyone traveling to Barbados on a budget. Keep up the high standard Ocean Spray!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Ocean Spray has such a warm and friendly vibe to it, the staff are all wonderful and the food delicous! If you go there, movie night is a must! The freshly homemade indian cuisine was the best meal of the whole trip! The location has everything if you are looking to just chill out and relax away from it all. We would wake up and go to bed to the sound of the waves, stunning sunrises, you straight away feel like you have arrived in paradise. My recommendation for anyone staying would be to hire a car, it allowed us to explore the island but you will be grateful for it in the evenings so you can visit Oistins and St. Lawrence Gap for the variety of different restaurants available. Oistins on a Friday night is great fun and the fresh fish is out of this world! If you are coming on a surf trip like us, we used Ride the Tide surf school who were absolutely fantastic! Barbados is a beautiful island and there is no doubt you will have the holiday of a lifetime especially with these guys! We cannot wait to book our next trip back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OH O
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at ocean spray beach aprtmnts for 3 days it was great. The hotel is a place to relax in a quiet atmosphere. The staff is great and willing to help with any request you may have. we stayed in an ocean view studio on the ground floor which was clean and tidy.Just hearing the waves at night crashing against the rocks was calming. The hotel allows you to have a great view of the ocean and also be able to sunbathe and watch others kite surfing. The front desk staff were very helpful especially Audrey, Shadae and Andrew, The food at Mamu's restaurant was great thanks to all the kitchen staff especially LEE ANN (breakfast and lunch was awesome and TROY dinner was excellent. This hotel's customer service is on point and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and I would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Ocean view studios are closer to the sea and a lot more private.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerriann f
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I've just got back from Barbados and all I can say is that staying at this hotel really helped me to spend an amazing time there. The location is great, stunning view on the ocean. A million dollar view, as I call it :-) The staff is the nicest I've ever known... The owner is so friendly. Audrey.C who is one of the main employees is so adorable and so helpful, as well as the others of course. Audrey is from England, I just felt like home when she was around :-) I am so thankful to everyone for making my holidays in Barbados unforgettable. I got all the information needed whenever i needed them. I'm back to London with plenty of wonderful memories. I already miss that place a lot! Thank you so much to everyone in Ocean Spray Apt for your kindness and generosity! You are simply the best! :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nora C
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Had a great stay at OSBA. Stayed in a 2 room apartment with full kitchen. Beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable bed. I was lulled asleep daily by the sound of the ocean crashing upon the shore. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. That is, except for one housekeeping lady. But, wherever you go there will always be at least one rotten egg so I won't allow her to taint this review. Yes, as mentioned in other reveiws, the location is remote but we took taxis around and didn't find the location to be too much of a bother. I would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: Make sure your room faces the ocean!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends