We stayed the first time on Barbados and it was amazing!
The guys and ladies from Surfers Point were helpful, warm and of course with a lot of humour and relaxed attitude!
We booked our first week in advance and the bundalow straight at the sea with the sunrise in front of the room, a nice breakfast every morning and fresh barbecueevenings were perfect.
For that reason we decided to stay the second week as well at Ocean Spray....the whole area around the spot is beautiful with different beaches, surfing spots and Oistin nearby!
Hugs and love to everybody from the staff and thanks for an unforgettable stay!
Andy & Max
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique serviced apartment complex featuring studios, one bedrooms and multiple room apartments. We offer the benefits of home with some hotel type amenities. Located off the beaten path in the countryside, in one of the best beginner surf spots in the Caribbean. The sea spray, amazing shoreline of the bay and lush gardens offers an ideal setting to getaway and relax. Join us in the Yoga Pavilion for group or private yoga sessions. Mamu’s Cafe prepares fresh organic food grown on our own tropical fruit forest which is also available to tour and hike. Nearby is Silver Sands & Long Beach, and Oistins town for shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Spray Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartment Hotel Christ Church
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartments Barbados/Christ Church Parish