Adulo Apartments
Ocean Spray Beach Apartments(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
US$86
Ocean Two Resort & Residences(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$214
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$132
Coconut Court Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$253
Dover Beach Hotel(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$103
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
US$143
Bougainvillea Barbados(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$276
Bookit.com
Butterfly Beach Hotel(Maxwell)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$127
  • Pool
US$378
Coral Mist Beach Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$190
HotelQuickly
All reviewsaccra beachtwo bedroom apartmentweek staylocation is greatair conditionerhome from homewithin walking distancebeautiful beachmicrowavejackiecookeramenitiesbeachesbarbadosbbdlaundryisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Let me start off by saying I am a minimalist, but clean is a MUST for me and this place is superb!! about 10 to 15mins walk to beach it is perfect. Ms. Brown and Ms. Lucy are a delight. Best deal for the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Myself & my boyfriend stayed here over night. The apartments are well kept and in a great location and with the beautiful beach only 5 minutes away was a very positive. The apartment was about 15 minutes away from the airport and only cost about $43BB. The apartment was lovely we felt like we was home from home and it was very affordable too. Thank-you Mrs Brown for making us comfortable, I didn't feel like we were typical guests, we felt more like we were family. Even when my partners friend came to visit us Mrs. Brown phoned our room to let us know. Although alpha rooms messed up our booking Mrs. Brown however fixed this and made us very comfortable. I would definitely return here and recommend people to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Jonelle F
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I just completed my second stay at Adulo, and both times I have been very pleased. I've tried a number of other budget rentals, but this is my new favourite. The rooms are nothing fancy, but they have everything I need, including a nice balcony to sit out on and read during down time, and a reasonable kitchen (full sized fridge, stove, oven). All of the staff were very friendly and sweet. My only complaint this time was that my neighbour had a very loud, booming voice, and I'd often hear that loud voice at early hours of the morning. If you are a light sleeper I'd recommend the Air conditioning, so you can close the windows (I had them open, hence hearing Everything). Not that it's a loud spot (it really is quite peaceful most of the time), but with loud-talking neighbours, roosters, and dogs, I did tend to wake up pretty early most days. lol.
I love the location though. The walk to the main road is really not harrowing at all, as I've read in other reviews. Drivers in Barbados are used to pedestrians walking on the side of roads such as this, you'll be fine. Beach and Boardwalk are super close...great coffee at Terasu Café and Italia at Quayside, and lots of food choices nearby, be it fast food (Chefette, KFC, Subway, Jus Grillin), sit down restaurants (Bistro Monet-a personal fave!), pubs/bars (Bubba's, Bert's, South 7, Tiki Bar, even Mojo's isn't too far to walk). I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I booked a studio apartment for around $55. Couldn't have done better: the room was clean, fully equipped (TV, kitchen, airco, etc.), quiet location within 5 minutes walk of shops and restaurants. Reception staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. Sadly, no bar or restaurant but with a kitchen and proximity of restaurants this is unnecessary. Next time I'll bring the family!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Reinhard S
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Stayed here with my bajan hobby and its in ideal location.. Friendly staff especially miss brown. Lucy and Jackie great too.i am frequent visitor to barbados and glad i found here great location just 15 mins walk to gap and 5 mins to beach. Local buses frequent to town so perfect. Will be back soon thanks jean. & Ryan

• Stayed: February 2013