Just what We wanted in a weekend Get Away. Simple, clean, comfortable Deluxe Stuio Ground floor with patio. Ten steps to the pool, Twenty steps to the Lanterns restaurant, Maybe 50 steps to the Beach. More than enough Beach chairs at all times. Just enough entertainment if you didn,t want to leave the hotel. Location was good: close to The Gap, Oistins, Airport and other attractions.I picked the Bougainvillea from internet reviews and was pleasantly surprised. The best thing was the Staff: Welcoming, accommodating, Thoughtful, fun.They would do anything to make you happy. The day we got there i really enjoyed the christophene soup.I told the waitress, Onika how much I enjoyed it and I may want to make it for a Thanksgiving appetizer. She immediately brought the Chef out and he had no problem explainig his simple recipe. Let me not forget Ann who made our early morning coffee Perfect.They really work hard to make you want to return to the Bougainvillea. We met alot of nice people from all over the world. Drinks wer nice.Just enough alcohol to give you a buzz and make you want more.
Drawbacks.: Ocean was roug. Red flags and yellow flags were up more often than we would have liked. Breakfast buffet little dry and expensive. Could have had more variety and mor local type food. We wanted local food nobody explained that the Saturday Sweet Mouth was the .taste of Bajan food, We missed it. Thanks to the front desk staff for helping me get prescription medication at the local pharmacy when I couldn't find mine, I will go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, TravelUp, Destinology, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Holiday Gems and Travelbag so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish