This hotel is delightful! We have just returned from our honeymoon in Barbados, and we spent our last four nights at this resort. There are several pros and cons worth consideration here, but overall, I'd go back again absolutely! PROS: 1) excellent pools with great swim up bar. The pool area is surrounded by beautiful trees and flowers, and the pools sit directly on the beach. 2) The hotel restaurant serves delicious food for breakfast and lunch. We never had dinner there, so I don't know, but I'd expect that is good too! 3) The rooms are big and spacious, and the beds have a gel top on them - SUPER comfortable.
CONS: 1) The shower was bad. There is a rainshower showerhead and good water pressure. But the temperature was messed up, and the shower went from freezing cold to scolding hot, and constantly back and forth again. Irritating. 2) Internet is AWFUL. I had to stay connected to work, and the internet they have on the property didn't do the job.
We spent most of our time when we were at the hotel around the pool and on the hotel beach. If that's all you care about - this is paradise! The prettiest pool setting we saw! The shower and internet were really annoying, but wouldn't prevent me from returning. The pool and beach are just magical!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish