Having just returned from my first trip to Barbados and the Bougainvillea Beach Hotel; I can honestly say this was the best holiday by far that I have ever experienced. The staff throughout the complex were friendly and could not do enough to make our stay one to remember. The rooms where immaculate and very comfortable, the food was fantastic (we stayed all inclusive, the menu was extensive and offered excellent variety). It is well wort a trip into Oistins and the famous fish fry which has an excellent atmosphere where locals and visitors can enjoy a night side by side. The beach is literally steps away from the hotel, uncrowded so loungers are not a problem.
I cannot fault this hotel in anyway, if you want a holiday where you return feeling totally relaxed then book now, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Destinology, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish