if a trip to the paradise island of Barbados is on your must do list, then you are advised to stay here at the Bougainvillea. It delivers on every single level.
Direct access to a section off beach that has the softest sand and beautiful blue and warm waters of the Atlantic sea. We have a junior suite, which is well appointed with an internal sitting area and a balcony overlooking the beach and pool areas. The bathroom is large and all of the facilities work properly and you are always provided with plenty of clean towels. This suite also comes with a small kitchen area with fridge, kettle, microwave, toaster, hot plate, well just about everything really, if you fancy rustling something up to eat yourself? Of course after a hard days lounging around on the beautiful beaches, you will need somewhere comfortable to sleep. No disappointment there, the bed is large and very comfortable with plenty of soft pillows.
Then of course there are the hotel staff, and it is hard to imagine coming across more helpful friendly people. I was unfortunate to fall ill while on holiday. The hotel made all the arrangements for me to see a local doctor, even phoning ahead so that they expected us on arrival, the duty manager then also called us back later in the day, to make sure that everything was ok. Even the lady who cleaned our room took a personal interest in my well being!
There are plenty of sockets for electrical gadgets and the free wifi in our room certainly performed well. You do have to re-register each day to maintain your connection, but this is not a problem and it allows the hotel to advise you on what is available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Destinology, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish