Just arrived back from a stay at the pirates inn barbados! Check in was smooth, and we were shown to our room, the room contained a large bed, spacious bathroom and a small but handy kitchenette! The first night the room was roasting, all though we had the 2 fans provided in the room on at the fullest! When the heat was too much to handle we gave in and walked over to reception to get the remote for air conditioning, there was a charge for the air conditioning of 20 bbs$ per night but it was well worth paying the extra! The reception staff were always very helpful with any enquiries, and there was someone there at all hours to help with any problems/enquiries. they would also go out if there way to get the information you wanted! (my partner wanted to know whether the united match was on tv and been shown anywhere, Sasha behind reception looked in to this for us, and 10 minutes later rang our room to tell us the channel, time and where we could watch it!) I cant really comment on the food at the hotel as we never ate there!
There is a KFC 2 minute walk from the hotel, and thats where we ended up for food most lunch times. For our evening meals we mainly ate at Bubbas sports bar and restraunt bout 5 mins walk, food was reasonalbly priced and staff there were also pleasant (infact all the locals seemed really friendly all saying hello as they walk past)! They also show most uk football matches, along with many other sports (mainly american sports) Would recommend trying this place for lunch or dinner especially the bubba burger with cheese and bacon.
We realised Barbados wasnt really the place for us, but if we were to return would definatly stay in the pirates inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Inn is an intimate, family-run apartment-hotel centrally located in the Hastings area, seven miles from the Airport and three miles from the capital Bridgetown. It is 100 metres from the Boardwalk which gives access to one mile of beautiful South Coast beach. 22 fully equipped studio apartments feature kitchenettes, en suite bathrooms, cable TV, phones, free wireless access and in-room safes. All rooms face onto the central pool. There is a Bar and Bistro on site with an all day menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pirate's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Inn Barbados
- Pirate's Inn Barbados/Christ Church Parish